Subway

I eat more subway than I should. For 5 dollars I feel full, but not fat.

Today was the end of Five Dollar February. I dealt with my grief by eating... you guessed it...



A Foot-long Chicken Bacon Ranch on Honey Oat bread, NOT toasted, American cheese, with lettuce, tomato, olives and green peppers, ranch and (whispered...) a little bit of BBQ sauce.

YUMMM.

I no longer can buy this sandwich, or the Steak and Cheese (pepper-jack) with Chipotle, with my classic 4 vegis, or the Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki (no olives, but throw a few pepper-chinis for good measure). Until next February my expensive friends, until next February.

I am now left with my old, but good buddies, the...

The Spicy Italian on honey oat, NOT toasted, with pepper-jack, lettuce, tomato, olives and green peppers and Chipotle sauce.

The Meatball, on those days I'm feeling a bit messy... The meatballs are slapped on some Italian-Herb-and-Cheese bread, with some provolone cheese, Parmesan cheese, and other Italian spices, (and yes I even put the four-vegi-combo on my meatball sub) ... I usually grab a fork too.

The chicken breast is decent... THE TUNA IS HORRIFYING (retrospective tears)

What's your sub?

1 comment:

Megan Licious said...

turkey on italian with american cheese (NOT toasted), with lettuce, olives, pickles. a tiny bit if vinegar and oil. yummmmmmmmm. good choice my friend, good choice.

Post a Comment