Red Robin... Yummm


This past Friday, my brother, another friend and I went to Red Robin.

I love Red Robin. They have great burgers (the best in my opinion), onion rings, endless drinks and of course.
ENDLESS STEAK FRIES!!! (add that seasoning and their camp-fire-fry-sauce-stuff... and you have one happy Blake.)

We had a fun time Friday, and I tried a new burger... The royal burger, yes the one with the egg on it. And it was soooo good.



My other Red Robin Favorites...
The whiskey river burgers (chicken or beef)
Okay... all the burgers!

I didn't care for the pulled pork burger, tasty, but when you're being compared with the best... you better step up your game... pork.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I went to Red Robin on Saturday and gorged on their french fries, which I love! I remember when we went there after the volleyball game a while back and also ate too many fries. It's the best. Glad you had fun!

Post a Comment