
When I buy a new loaf of bread, I do two things.
1. I take a nice piece from the middle of the loaf, then smash it into a ball and eat it (crust is optional)
2. Make TOAST.
My favorite ways to eat toast:
1. With butter... if the bread is good, a little butter is all you need
2. With jam, jelly, marmalade or other preservative of choice
3. With peanut butter... usually extra chunky, but every now and then smooth hits the spot
4. With peanut butter and jelly
5. Dipped into hot chocolate (just don't leave it in too long)
6. With eggs and some sort of breakfast meat
7. When the bread is fancy, you can toast it, use some oil, tomatoes, herbs (I really don't know what goes on it, my brother makes it for me)
Other things that are great when toasted:
1. Bagels
2. Egos (with butter, peanut butter, and maple syrup... don't hate until you try it)
3. English muffins... though they smell so sour
4. Toaster Strudels/ Pop Tarts (every Christmas morning)
Now go make some toast... you know you want to.
1 comment:
Awesome! I love Magic Eye posters! Sadly, though, Spencer can't see them. :(
I also love eggs and toast. Mmm!
Post a Comment